Thursday, September 25, 2008

GCaP Training: A Rock-solid Investment

Looking for a rock-solid investment during the financial meltdown? Seats are still available for the next Guerrilla Capacity Planning class, which will be held in November at our Larkspur Landing location.

Entrance Larkspur Landing hotel Pleasanton California
Click on the image for details.


For those of you coming from international locations, here is a table of current exchange rates. We look forward to seeing all of you in November!

4 comments:

Chang Song said...

I tried to register for GCaP class, but it says it is Closed. I have been waiting for my company expense release. I would really like to take the course this year. Is there waiting list?

Neil Gunther said...

Please send email to Performance Dynamics using the info on this page http://www.perfdynamics.com/contact.html and we'll fill you in.

Chang Song said...

THank you, Neil. Actually I already did yesterday, and I actually did fax all the registration details this morning.
Hopefully someone will contact me soon on the matter. THanks a lot.

Neil Gunther said...

Chang, I finally saw your email but when I replied your email addr is getting a "failed permanently" rejection. Please fix or give me a stable email addr if you want more info. Thanks.---njg